Terms & Conditions
Thanks for shopping at Red Baron ALSE (‘RBA’). We appreciate that you like our wide range of products. We also want to make sure you have an exceptional experience while you are purchasing and evaluating our products, whether you’re at our Online Store, in one of our Showrooms or on the phone. To make it easier to read, we will refer to these entities as “RBA” in this policy.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions with RBA. By placing an order or making a purchase at RBA, or by accessing any areas of www.redbaronalse.com, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms set forth below.
Section 1 – Payment Methods and Pricing
Section 2 – Refund Policy
SECTION 1 – PAYMENT METHODS AND PRICING
1.1 Payment Methods
We accept payment via a few different options for web orders and non-web orders:
1. Credit Card – We accept Visa and Mastercard online. Orders are processed immediately and sent to our warehouse for packing. This is the fastest way to receive your order and our most popular payment method.
2. Direct Deposit – We accept Direct Deposit for non-web orders. Your invoice is emailed to you, so you can transfer the order amount into our bank account. Please use your order number as the reference number when making the transfer. No fees apply for this type of payment. Depending on bank processing times, this can take 24 – 72 hours.
3. Phone Payment (credit card) – We accept Credit Card payment for non-web orders. Simply ring us on 03 5744 2166 within 5 days of placing your order, and quote your order number. Payments are instant and secure. Please note that we cancel unpaid orders after 5 days. There is a 1.5% credit card processing fee for domestic orders and 2.5% credit card processing fee for International orders.
4. Pay at Pickup (cash, credit card) – We accept payment by cash or credit card if you are at our facility. There is a 1.5% credit card processing fee for domestic orders and 2.5% credit card processing fee for International orders.
Once payment has been received, your order is placed in the queue to be packed and shipped in sequence. You will receive email notifications throughout the process as well as tracking details, so that you can easily track your order once shipped.
1.2 Pricing Policy
The products offered by RBA are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order in whole or in part. We will process your order once we have received your payment details.
The prices quoted by a RBA representative or viewed on www.redbaronalse.com are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are fully inclusive of government taxes (GST). International orders will have the GST removed.
SECTION 2 – REFUND POLICY
We believe you will be pleased with the products you purchase from us. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re sourced or made in line with our customer needs. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expect it to be. In that event, we invite you to review the following terms relating to returning a product or making a claim for a refund, credit or replacement product.
Importantly, the rights described in this policy are in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other applicable Australian consumer protection law and regulations. Please note, there may be limitations to your right to return and obtain a refund for products, however these will always be subject to your statutory rights.
2.1 At a Glance
There are a number of reasons why you might want to return a product or make a claim for a refund, credit or replacement product:
- Change of mind – You made an error or no longer need the product.
- The product is not conforming to specifications.
- You received the wrong product.
- You received a damaged product.
- Your order got lost in transit by the courier company.
- Your delivery was incomplete.
In case of a “change of mind” claim, there are some items that are ineligible for return. Due to our hygiene and quality control purposes, we do not accept returns on:
- Skull Caps
- CEP Ear Canal Tips
- Mic Muffs
- Helmet Liners
- Inner Ear Cups
- Ear Seals and Ear Seal Covers
This ensures we only sell quality products that have not been tampered with. Products need to be returned at your cost, in original condition suitable for resale. For a “change of mind” claim, a 15% admin/re-stocking fee (with a maximum limit of $250) will apply to enable us to process the claim, do quality control checks, put items back in stock online and in the warehouse.
All claims must be lodged within 7 days of receipt or delivery of goods. In the case of a lost order, please allow 10 days for it to arrive, and then lodge your claim within 7 days thereafter. Please ensure you purchase insurance at the time of checkout in order to be covered against loss or damage during shipment.
2.2 Shipping & Delivery
RBA offers deliveries to most areas of Australia using Australia Post. Free delivery is on purchases over $125.00 and uses Australia Post Parcel Post service. Delivery can range up to 14 working days to most parts in Australia from date of dispatch. Please note, not all payment methods are instant. For Direct Deposit, it can take 1-3 days for funds to appear in our account, which delays processing of your order.
Upon delivery, please check completeness and quality of products to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. A delivery is interpreted as an attempted delivery by us. We do not accept liability for delay in the event there is no-one to receive the delivery at the delivery address. We advise to carefully choose an address where someone will be available during normal business hours to receive the goods. If no-one is there, or if the delivery address details provided by you are incorrect and thus affect delivery, you will be responsible for the cost if the parcel is returned to us and if you wish to have the shipment returned back to the correct address.
2.3 Claims Process
Claims must be lodged within 7 days of delivery/ expected delivery.
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form.
- Email to [email protected] with copy of invoice.
- RMA Confirmation is a RMA Form with assigned RMA number. This form must be put into packaging when product is returned.
- Processing of your RMA takes 1-3 business days.
- RMA will be valid for 14 days from date of issue. No goods will be received without open RMA number.
- Only goods listed on RMA will be accepted. All other items will be returned at customer’s expense.
- Ship the RMA items via traceable means.
- Please retain tracking information. The customer is responsible for the product until received by Red Baron ALSE.
- Original packaging must be in good order, with tags (if any) attached and in new/unused condition to request a refund or exchange.
- Turn around is 7-28 days dependent on exchange, repair or replacement and if goods in stock.
- You will then receive a credit that can be used towards a future purchase(s). Or – for claims regarding missing or defective goods – you can choose to receive replacement products (if sufficient stock is available) or a refund.
You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees, unless the return of goods occurred as items were simply not wanted (“change of mind”). All refunds will be at the sole discretion of RBA. No claims will be accepted if the product has been damaged or abused through misuse
2.4 Receiving Credits, Refunds or Replacement Products
If we issue your account with a credit that can be used towards future purchase(s), these credit(s) are accessible when checking out under “payment options” and selecting “Internal Credit”. This credit will be available within 2 business days following approval.
If we issue a refund, these get reviewed by management and then processed by our accounts department. It can therefore take up to 2-weeks for funds to appear in your bank account.
If we approve the dispatch of replacement product (s), and have stock readily available, these will be shipped within 3-5 business days following approval.
Should you wish to add additional items to your order, you will have to place a separate order online. This new order will then be shipped separately in sequence. Our warehouse staff pack many orders every day and it is simply not possible once an order has been processed to unpack this order to remove or add items.
The www.redbaronalse.com website is owned and operated by Red Baron ALSE (RBA). The purpose and goal of the website is to provide access to a range of products for sale and delivery to anywhere in Australia.
To ensure a safe environment for all users, we have established these Terms and Conditions. In this way, you will know what you can expect from us, and what we can expect from you. By accessing any areas of www.redbaronalse.com and other related websites, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms set forth below.
3.2 Legal Capacity to Transact
If you are a minor (under the age of eighteen), you cannot place orders with RBA. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are acknowledging that you are over the age of eighteen years. Should RBA suffer any damages or any other losses as a result of a minor making a transaction, RBA reserves the right to seek any compensation for losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who placed the order(s) with RBA.
3.3 Product Guarantee
RBA only offers original products and attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by RBA itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the design, layout, wording and concepts of this web-site are reserved to RBA. Any copying of the design, layout, wording, concepts or other unauthorised use will infringe our rights.
Trademarks, copyrights, brand names, product and company names related to the products appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. RBA does not claim to own any of these trademarks, copyrights, brand or product names nor does it claim that RBA is related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with the respective owners and/ or their related companies and agents.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability this site is provided by RBA on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
RBA cannot accept liability for any indirect loss, loss of enjoyment, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of goodwill or any other loss in connection with the operation of this website or purchase. We are unable to confirm that the information set out in this website is totally accurate or complete. This website may from time to time contain links to other websites on the Internet. We are not responsible for the availability or content of those websites.
RBA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, RBA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. RBA does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mails sent are free of viruses or other harmful components. RBA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes any previous agreement between the parties. They shall be governed by Australian law and the parties hereby agree to submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of Australian Courts.
We welcome your comments. If you have any questions or concerns about our terms and conditions, please contact us.