An affordable and custom helmet service
Our regular helmet service starts from $92.00 plus parts. In addition to services we also offer helmet refurbishments starting from $400.00 plus parts and paint. Furthermore; we can customise your helmet with upgrades and parts that suits your requirement.
For a helmet service or custom refurbishment, please contact us.
- Our service starts with a free safety integrity inspection by our ALSE technicians in accordance with OEM and Mil spec standards. Once your helmet has passed this free inspection, it can proceed to be refurbished.
- Inspection to shell and disassembled components.
- Painting. Your helmet shell is painted if required. Painting involves sanding and priming as well as two coats of quality paint and polishing. All work completed by qualified Aerospace technicians.
- Reassemble. Red Baron ALSE qualified technicians reassemble using existing and/or new parts together with any upgrades. Additionally a quality check and inspection is performed.
- Configuration and operation test. Your helmet configuration and operation is checked and tested to ensure all systems function correctly coupled with a full communications check.
- Helmet data and records are entered into our data base along with any modifications. An unobtrusive inspection decal is placed inside the helmet for your records.
- Helmet is released for operational use.