Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA)
Claims must be lodged within 7 days of delivery/expected delivery.
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form. Return Merchandise Authorisation Form
- Email to email@example.com with copy of invoice.
- RMA Confirmation is a RMA Form with assigned RMA number. This form must be put into packaging when product is returned.
- Processing of your RMA takes 1-3 business days.
- RMA will be valid for 14 days from date of issue. No goods will be received without open RMA number.
- Only goods listed on RMA will be accepted. All other items will be returned at customer’s expense.
- Ship the RMA items via traceable means.
- Please retain tracking information. The customer is responsible for the product until received by Red Baron ALSE.
- Broken items will not be refunded if packaging was inadequate.
- Original packaging must be in good order, with tags (if any) attached and in new/unused condition to request a refund or exchange.
- Turn around is 7-28 days dependent on exchange, repair or replacement and if goods in stock.
You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees, unless the return of goods occurred as items were simply not wanted (“change of mind”). All refunds will be at the sole discretion of RBA. No claims will be accepted if the product has been damaged or abused through misuse or not following manufacturer’s instructions.